The Janssen Postdoctoral Program, available in the United States and Belgium, offers scientists just starting out in their careers the opportunity to gain experience in an industry setting while gaining the skills necessary to position themselves for success in the pharmaceutical industry and academia.
Those accepted into the postdoctoral program will have the ability to work side-by-side with other scientists within the Janssen community. This will enable them to demonstrate their potential to excel as a leader within a Janssen team.
Janssen postdoctoral training offers the opportunity to:
- Pursue innovative research
- Publish in high-quality journals
- Interact with a large international postdoc community
- Be mentored by multiple Janssen leaders who encourage career growth
- Present research at internal and external meetings
Experience and required skills:
- Doctoral degree in a relevant discipline (the specific field will vary by position)
- Scientists looking for their first or second postdoctoral position
- Strong publication record
How to apply:
Visit the Careers section of jnj.com, and enter “postdoc” in the search bar to view open positions. To be considered for the program, apply directly to the online posting. Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
For further questions about the Janssen Postdoctoral Program, please send an email to [email protected].