Engineered with the patient in mind.
At Janssen everything we do is engineered with the patient in mind. It drives us to search for new ideas and innovative healthcare solutions. We embrace challenges and develop treatments that will change the lives of our patients.
We focus on some of the most devastating diseases and solving some of the most complex medical challenges of our time. Our six priority disease areas are:
- Metabolic disorders (type II diabetes)
- Immunology (rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, inflammatory bowel diseases and psoriasis)
- Infectious diseases (multi drug resistant tuberculosis)
- Neurosciences & Analgesia (Alzheimer’s disease; schizophrenia, bipolar disease, pain)
- Oncology (hematologic malignancies, prostate cancer, ovarian cancer and soft tissue sarcomas).
Today’s medical challenges are far more complex than ever before. That’s why we never limit the search for new medicines to our own four walls. We look at the world as our lab, seeking innovative ideas wherever they occur.
We believe in connecting our own expertise and capabilities with those of others, seeking the most creative minds in every field. Together we can find transformational solutions.
At Janssen, we collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.