Janssen Diagnostics manages a variety of social media channels and strives to create informative, engaging, supportive communities where we can share information and have conversations.
We’ll do our best to talk candidly about the topics that are important to you, listen to your feedback, answer your questions and be transparent about sharing information and providing our perspective.
If you post to this site or otherwise respond or comment on a post on this site, you are agreeing to abide by these Social Community Guidelines, which apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other Legal Notice that is provided by us and/or the host of this site.
Please bear in mind that the comments and responses that you read on this site that are not posted by Janssen Diagnostics come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on this site do not necessarily reflect the views of this site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
We strive to create an inspiring and supportive community on our social media channels, so we ask that all users heed the following Community Guidelines:
1. Stay On Topic and Be Respectful.
First and foremost, we ask that everyone show respect for other members of our social media communities.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- This is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or companies, solicit business, or request donations. For these types of topics, please contact us:
1-877-837-4339, Option 2
Janssen Diagnostics BVBA
+32 14 64 1332
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block users/followers that violate this policy.
2. Legal and Regulatory Issues
Because we are a public company in a regulated industry, there are certain topics we cannot talk about here; and some of your discussions may need to be redirected or curtailed for the same reason. By way of example, we ask that you refrain from posting comments that contain:
- unsubstantiated product claims or discussion of off-label uses of our products;
- third party intellectual property, such as any copyright protected material (art, music, videos, written text), or any trademarks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property;
- performances, or parts thereof, that have been broadcast, streamed, published, televised or recorded as part of a motion picture;
- information plagiarized from another source;
- photos and/or videos, including those depicting individuals, unless the photographer (and, where applicable, the depicted individuals) or videographer have expressly consented to such use;
- the names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, social security number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use;
- the names, photographs, voices, or other likeness of celebrities, either living or dead, whether favorable or unfavorable;
- inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products);
- information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- medical advice or product usage information;
- third party confidential or non-public information;
- predatory conduct towards minors;
- libel, slander, or defamation of character;
- inappropriate or “off color” statements;
- text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- links to other websites;
- spam; and
- software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or any other computer code or files or disabling mechanisms that are designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or that interferes with the operation of this Site.
3. Comment Moderation and Response
We will do our best to moderate and respond quickly to your comments and feedback. Generally, we check in at least once a day during business hours and once on non-business days.
4. Medical and Professional Advice
Please keep in mind that our authors have knowledge of the topics and fields they write about, but that our posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Reliance on any information provided herein is solely at your own risk.
5. Additional Considerations.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate; and
- If you are a minor in your jurisdiction (but at least 13), please do not post your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian.
- Statements about side-effects, whether expected or not, from any of our products, or product quality complaints, are discouraged, inasmuch as it is important to report this type of information appropriately. Please report any side effects from any of our products or product quality complaints to the appropriate contacts:
Janssen Diagnostics Technical Support
1-877-837-4339, Option 1
Janssen Diagnostics BVBA
+32 14 64 1332
- Your comment, response, or other posting may also be submitted to law enforcement if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or to protect the safety of the public or an individual.