Janssen in the UK
Janssen is one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies – the largest diversified healthcare group in the world with over 100 years of scientific heritage.
Quick facts about Janssen in the UK:
- We employ approximately 500 people in the UK and Ireland
- Our headquarters are in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- We are driven by the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies Credo, which was written in 1943 by Robert Wood Johnson
- Our Credo challenges us to put the needs and well-being of the people we serve first
Quick facts about Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies in the UK:1
- Johnson & Johnson is comprised of: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer
- We have an average annual footprint of £5bn
- Johnson & Johnson employs over 5,300 people and indirectly support 17,200 jobs across the UK which is a ratio of 3.2.
- For every one pound of Johnson & Johnson output in the UK, 1.4 additional pounds of output are generated in the UK economy
- Johnson & Johnson Economic & Social Impact in the UK (2016)