Current Thrombosis Management - Addressing oral anticoagulation for the following conditions:
- Prevention of stroke in Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment of DVT or PE, Prevention of long-term Recurrence of VTE
- Prevention of VTE in Medically Ill
- Reduction of thrombotic events in CAD/PAD or in patients with PAD after revascularization.
This includes focus on:
- Specific subgroups (e.g. elderly)
- Comorbid conditions (e.g. obesity, diabetes, renal dysfunction)
- Patients impacted by health inequities
- Improvements in patient medication adherence
New Horizons in Thrombosis Management - Addressing unmet medical needs by optimizing the benefit/risk profile of anticoagulation for the following conditions:
- Prevention of thrombotic events in Atrial Fibrillation
- Ischemic Stroke
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
Certificate Of Separation
Please click here to view the certificate of separation.
For general questions please email [email protected].
Click here to submit an Independent Medical Education Grant