Pulmonary Hypertension focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative treatments to serve critical, unmet medical needs. We strive on delivering ground-breaking medicines that improve patients' lives. We offer funding and support because we believe organizations are an important support network and source for raising awareness and providing education.
What are Pulmonary Hypertension US Educational Objectives?
- Increase awareness of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and associated diseases.
- Increase awareness of the need for early recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of PAH.
- Expand knowledge basis for the appropriate use of currently available PAH therapies.
- Explore emerging science as it relates to improved diagnosis and treatment of PAH.
What therapeutic areas will be considered by Pulmonary Hypertension?
- Pulmonary Hypertension supports legitimate, independent, bona fide educational programs related to PAH and other therapeutic areas and disease states consistent with the medical and research objectives developed by Pulmonary Hypertension's Medical Affairs Department.
Please click here to enter a medical education grant application.
Please Click here to view Certificate Of separation.
For general questions please email Rocket Romer, Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Grants Manager at: [email protected].