Careers in Asia Pacific
At Janssen Asia Pacific, our people start each day with a new opportunity to transform healthcare and improve the quality of life for people around the world.
We are always looking for talented people and leaders who can drive creativity, collaboration and innovation at a successful, results-driven pharmaceutical company. We often have career opportunities available in a number of disciplines, including:
- Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Medical Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Communication & Public Affairs
- Human Resources
Visit careers.jnj.com to explore currently available opportunities at Janssen Asia Pacific – or contact your local Janssen Operating Company.
“Janssen is widely respected for its capability to drive innovation, its caring culture and its broad reach to healthcare professionals and patients. I enjoy working at Janssen because my colleagues are very collaborative, and I have the freedom to express my views in a supportive environment while working with my colleagues toward a common goal.”
- Starting the medical affairs function in oncology and launching the company’s first drug to treat cancer in China
- Leading the team that established a global oncology educational program, which bridged the gap between clinical care and patient management
- Leading the general medicine business unit to launch a national program, in partnership with pharmacies, to help support treatment compliance for patients
“It’s a privilege to witness the profound impact we can have on people’s lives.”
Business Unit Head, General Medicine, Xi’an Janssen
“Having a decentralized management approach as a strategic principle attracted me to join Janssen more than 20 years ago. Thanks to our Credo foundation and common values, everyone is free to discuss ideas with others, regardless of their position. There is plenty of room for anyone to challenge how we do things, which benefits the development of our leaders. And there are so many profoundly great leaders at Janssen who are not only strategic but also visionary.”
- After 16 years in Research & Development, having the opportunity to change my career and lead one of the three business units at Janssen Japan
- Working on five new product launches since 2011
- Relocating to the US to lead a global team dedicated to improving outcomes for Alzheimer's disease
“Nothing is more exciting than delivering transformational innovative medicines or solutions that address the most unmet medical needs to patients and customers. We are constantly delivering them because we are Janssen.”
VP, Oncology Business Unit and Commercial Affairs, Janssen Japan
“I joined Janssen for the opportunity to pioneer the journey of the market access team and build a path to success. Janssen Asia Pacific has a dynamic culture where our individual perspectives and ideas to explore new ways of working are constantly encouraged and supported.”
- Working in diverse therapeutic areas such as immunology and oncology, which broadened my perspective on how can improve and impact health outcomes.
- Collaborating with global and local teams to design and launch innovative new access models to help more patients gain access to our medicines across Asia Pacific.
“Janssen continuously invests in talent development and embraces diversity & inclusion.”