Healthcare Organisation Support
At Janssen, we put patients first. It’s this commitment that drives us to deliver better patient access, education and outcomes. Central to this vision is a close collaboration with healthcare consumer organisations and patient groups.
Patient groups work tirelessly to improve the lives of those with serious illness, caring for patient communities across Australia.
At Janssen we’re committed to supporting their extraordinary efforts. Together we’re helping to raise awareness, reduce stigma and support patients and their families.
As part of our association we offer practical support and help to increase knowledge about available treatments and treatment practices.
It means patients get the medicines and treatment they need to improve their health and well-being. A goal we share with all our partners.
- ADDults with ADHD
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis New South Wales
- Arthritis Australia
- Carers Australia
- Crohn’s & Colitis Australia
- Hepatitis Australia
- Leukaemia Foundation
- Lymphoma Foundation
- Mental Illness Fellowship of Australia
- Movember Foundation
- Myeloma Foundation
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia
- Psoriasis Australia
- Rare Cancers Australia
- Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW
- Pulmonary Hypertension Network Australia
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association of Australia